A large base of young population and high incomes of consumers is driving the Ice Cream market in Israel. The market is led by the 'Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve' in Off-trade volume consumption while the Artisanal Ice Cream category leads in On-trade volume consumption. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets account for the highest share of the distribution of Ice Cream in the country. Unilever Plc, Nestle S.A and Feldman's Ice Cream are the leading players in Israel's Ice Cream market.
- The Ice Cream market in Israel is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% in US$ terms during 2015-2020
- Israeli consumers are opting for value for money products in the Ice Cream market
- The 'Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve' category accounts for the highest Off-trade volume consumption in Israel
- 'Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream' is the smallest value category in Israel's Ice Cream market
- On-trade sales account for the majority distribution share in the Artisanal Ice Cream category
- Magnum is the leading brand in the 'Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve' category in Israel
- Prize Off is the only closure type used in Israel's Ice Cream market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Ice Cream market in Israel provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal Ice Cream, Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve, and Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists, On-trade and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board and Rigid Plastics; container data for: Tub, Bag/Sachet and Wrapper
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning