Growing economy and low inflation rate is driving the Ice Cream market in Ireland. The market is led by the 'Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream' in both Off-trade and On-trade volume consumption, while the 'Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve' category is forecast to register fastest growth in Off-trade sales during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets account for the highest share of the distribution of Ice Cream in the country. Unilever Plc and Nestle S.A. are the leading players in the Irish Ice Cream market.
- The Ice Cream market in Ireland is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% in US$ terms during 2015-2020
- The 'Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream' category accounts for the highest Off-trade and On-trade volume consumption in Ireland
- Artisanal Ice Cream is the smallest value category in Ireland's Ice Cream market
- On-trade sales account for the majority of distribution share in Artisanal Ice Cream and 'Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream' categories
- Hazelbrook Farm is the leading brand in the 'Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream' category in Ireland
- Flexible Packaging is the commonly used packaging material in Ireland's Ice Cream market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Ice Cream market in Ireland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal Ice Cream, Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve, and Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists, On-trade and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board and Rigid Plastics; container data for: Tub, Wrapper and Bag/Sachet
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning