The Ukrainian Hot Drinks market is forecast to register growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. The market is led by the Hot Coffee category in both value and volume terms as on 2015, while the Other Hot Drinks category is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel, while Nescaf and Jacobs are the leading players in the Ukrainian Hot Drinks market
- The Hot Drinks market in Ukraine is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.0% in volume terms during 2015-2020.
- Ukrainian consumers are opting for value for money products in the Hot Drinks market
- The Hot Coffee category accounts for the highest Off-trade volume consumption in Ukraine
- Convenience Stores is the leading distribution channel in the Other Hot Drinks category
- Lipton is the leading brand in the Hot Tea category.
- Galka is the leading brand in the Other Hot Drinks category
- Flexible packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Ukrainian Hot Drinks market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Hot Drinks market in Ukraine provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Hot Coffee, Hot Tea and Other Hot Drinks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and growth analysis during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Glass, Paper and Board and others; container data for: Jar, Bag/Sachet and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positionin