The UK Hot Drinks market is forecast to register higher growth during 2015-2020, compared to during 2015-2020; supported by the growing GDP per capita and high disposable income of Britons. Hot Tea category is forecast to witness the fastest growth in both Off-trade and On-trade value terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets accounts for nearly three-fifth of the distribution of Hot Drinks products in the UK. Nestle S.A., Unilever PLC, and Associated British Foods Plc are among the leading players in the UK Hot Drinks market.
- The UK Hot Drinks market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% in US$ terms during 2015-2020.
- The Hot Tea category accounts for the highest Off-trade volume consumption in the UK.
- The Hot Coffee is the leading value category in the UK Hot Drinks market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets channel accounts for nearly three-fifth share in the distribution of products in the UK Hot Drinks market.
- The Hot Coffee category has the highest private label penetration in the UK Hot Drinks market.
- Paper and Board is the most commonly used packaging material in the UK Hot Drinks market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Hot Drinks market in the UK provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Hot Coffee, Hot Tea and Other Hot Drinks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Paper and Board, Glass, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Box Jar, Bag/Sachet, Tub and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning