Growing economy and low inflation rate is driving the growth of the Czech Republic Hot Drinks market. The Hot Coffee category leads in both Off-trade and On-trade volume consumption in the country. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets accounts for the highest share of the distribution of Hot Drinks in the market. D.E. Master Blenders 1753 and Nestle S.A are the leading players in the Czech Republic Hot Drinks market.
- The Hot Drinks market in the Czech Republic is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 0.6% in US$ terms during 2015-2020
- The purchasing pattern of Czech consumers remains unchanged in the Hot Drinks market
- The Hot Coffee category accounts for the highest Off-trade and On-trade volume consumption in the Czech Republic
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Czech Republic Hot Drinks market
- Pickwick is the leading Hot Tea brand in the Czech Republic
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Czech Republic Hot Drinks market
anadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Hot Drinks market in the Czech Republic provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Hot Coffee, Hot Tea and Other Hot Drinks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Glass, RigidMetal and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Box, Pouch, Jar and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning