The Hot Drinks market in South Africa is being led by the Hot Tea in both Off-trade and On-trade volume consumption while the Other Hot Drinks category, which includes hot chocolate and malt-based drinks, is forecast to register fastest growth in both Off-trade and On-trade sales during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets accounts for the highest share of the distribution of Hot Drinks in South Africa. Nestle S.A., Unilever PLC and Avi Limited are the leading players in the South African Hot Drinks market.
- South African consumers are opting for value for money products in the Hot Drinks market
- The Hot Tea category accounts for the highest Off-trade and On-trade volume consumption in South Africa
- Other Hot Drinks is the smallest value category in the South African Hot Drinks market
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the South African Hot Drinks market
- Joko and Five Roses are the leading Hot Tea brands in South Africa
- Paper and Board is the most commonly used packaging material in the South African Hot Drinks market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Hot Drinks market in South Africa provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Hot Coffee, Hot Tea and Other Hot Drinks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Paper and Board, Flexible Packaging, Glass and others; container data for: Box, Bag/Sachet, Jar, Pouch and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning