Singapore's Hot Drinks market is forecast to register higher growth in On-trade sales than in Off-trade sales during 2015-2020. The market is led by the Hot Tea category and is also forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Private label products in the Hot Tea category registered faster growth than in the Hot Coffee category during 2012-2015. Unilever PLC and Nestle S.A. are the leading players in the market.
- Of the three categories analyzed, Hot Tea is forecast to register the fastest growth, registering a CAGR of 4.1% during 2015-2020.
- The Hot Coffee category accounts for the highest Off-trade and On-trade volume consumption in Singapore
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets account for more than one-third of the overall Hot Drinks distribution in 2015
- Private label products in the Hot Tea category registered faster growth than in the Hot Coffee category during 2012-2015
- The use of Prize Off closures is forecast to register fastest growth among packaging closures during 2015-2020
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Hot Drinks market in Singapore provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Hot Coffee, Hot Tea and Other Hot Drinks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Glass, Paper and Board and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Jar, Box, Can - Composite and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning