The Russian Hot Drinks market is led by the Hot Tea category in both On-trade and Off-trade volume consumption terms. The Hot Coffee category is forecast to register fastest growth in On-trade consumption during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets lead the distribution of Hot Drinks in the country. Nesquik is the leading player in the market. Paper and Board is the most commonly used packaging material in the Russian Hot Drinks market.
- The Hot Drinks market in Russia is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.1% in US$ terms during 2015-2020.
- Russian consumers are opting for value for money products in the Hot Drinks market
- The Hot Tea category accounts for the highest Off-trade and On-trade volume consumption in Russia
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Russian Hot Drinks market
- Nestle S.A. is the leading brand in the Other Hot Drinks category.
- Paper and Board is the most commonly used packaging material in the Russian Hot Drinks market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Hot Drinks market in Russia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Hot Coffee, Hot Tea and Other Hot Drinks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Glass, Paper and Board and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Jar, Box, Can - Composite and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning