The Romanian Hot Drinks market is led by the Hot Coffee category, which is also forecast to register the fastest growth among all categories in value terms during 2015-2020. Off-trade sales are expected grow at a higher CAGR than On-trade sales during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets account for the highest share in the distribution of Hot Drinks in Romania. Mondelez International, Inc is the leading player in the market.
- The Hot Coffee category has the highest volume share in the overall Hot Drinks market in Romania
- The Other Hot Drinks category, which includes hot chocolate and malt based drinks, is forecast to register fastest growth in Off-trade sales during 2015-2020
- The Hot Coffee category accounts for the highest Off-trade and On-trade volume consumption in Romania
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel across all categories in the Romanian Hot Drinks market
- Nesquik is the leading brand in the Other Hot Drinks category
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Romanian Hot Drinks market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Hot Drinks market in Romania provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Hot Coffee, Hot Tea and Other Hot Drinks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Glass, Paper and Board and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Jar, Box, Can - Composite and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning