The Polish Hot Drinks market is led by the Hot Coffee category in both value and volume terms. The Hot Coffee category is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Hot Drinks in Poland. The Hot Tea category has the highest private label penetration, while Lipton and Saga are the leading brands in the Polish Hot Drinks market.
- The Hot Drinks market in Poland is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% in US$ terms during 2015-2020
- The Hot Coffee category has the highest volume share in the overall Hot Drinks market
- The Roast and Ground Coffee segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Hot Coffee category
- Convenience Stores is the second leading channel the Polish Hot Drinks market
- Lipton and Saga are the leading brands in the Hot Tea category in Poland
- The Hot Tea category has the highest private label penetration in the Polish Hot Drinks market
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Polish Hot Drinks market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Hot Drinks market in Poland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Hot Coffee, Hot Tea and Other Hot Drinks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Glass, Paper and Board and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Jar, Box, Can - Composite and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning