The French Hot Drinks market is forecast to register higher growth in On-trade sales than Off-trade sales during 2015-2020. The market is led by the Hot Coffee category while the Other Hot Drinks category which includes hot chocolate and malt-based drinks is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Hot Tea and Other Hot Drinks categories are expected to gain share growth during 2015-2020. Nestle S.A. and Unilever PLC are the leading players in the market.
- Of the three categories analyzed, Other Hot Drinks which includes hot chocolate and malt-based drinks is forecast to register the fastest value growth at a CAGR of 3.1% during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets account for more than half share of the overall Hot Drinks distribution in France, in 2015
- Hot Tea and Other Hot Drinks categories are expected to gain share growth during 2015-2020
- The Hot Coffee category has the highest private label penetration in the French Hot Drinks market
- The use of Rigid Plastics is forecast to register fastest growth among packaging materials during 2015-2020
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Hot Drinks market in France provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Hot Coffee, Hot Tea and Other Hot Drinks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Paper and Board and others; container data for:Jar, Bag/Sachet, Tin, Box and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning