Finland's Hot Drinks market is being led by the Hot Coffee category and is forecast to register fastest growth as well in value terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets accounts for the highest share of the distribution in the market. The Hot Coffee category has the highest private label penetration in the market. Mondelez International, Inc is the leading player in Finland's Hot Drinks market.
- The Hot Drinks market in Finland is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.8% in US$ terms during 2015-2020
- The Hot Coffee category has the highest volume share in the overall Hot Drinks market
- The Hot Coffee category accounts for the highest Off-trade and On-trade volume consumption in Finland
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Finland's Hot Drinks market
- Twinings is the leading brand in the Hot Tea category.
- Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in Finland's Hot Drinks market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Hot Drinks market in Finland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Hot Coffee, Hot Tea and Other Hot Drinks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Paper and Board and others; container data for:Jar, Bag/Sachet, Tin, Box and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning