The Turkish Haircare market is led by the Shampoo category in both value and value terms as on 2015, while the Conditioner category is forecast to register fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of Haircare products in the country. Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Turkish Haircare market. Procter and Gamble Company and L'Oreal S.A. are the leading players in the market.
- The Haircaremarket in Turkey is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.0% in value terms during 2015-2020
- Turkish consumers are opting for value for money products in the Haircaremarket
- The Conditioner category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020
- Hair Gel and 'Styling Creams and Waxes' segments are expected to gain maximum share growth within the Styling Agents category
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel across all categories
- L`Oral-Studio Line is the leading brand in the Styling Agents category
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Turkish Haircare market
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Haircare market in Turkey provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxers, Salon Haircare, Shampoo, and Styling Agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores and Pharmacies, Variety Stores and General Merchandise Retailers and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Glass; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Aerosol, Tub, and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning