A large base of young population and rising disposable incomes is driving the Haircare market in the UAE. The market is led by the Shampoo category in both value and volume terms, while the Conditioner category is forecast to witness the fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets accounts for the highest share of the distribution of Haircare products in the country. L'Oreal S.A., Unilever Plc and The Procter and Gamble Company are the leading players in the market.
- The Haircare market in the UAE is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% in value terms during 2015-2020
- The Conditioner category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020
- Shampoo is the leading value category in the UAE Haircare market
- Pantne, Sunsilk and Dove are the leading brands in the Shampoo category
- Flip/Snap Top is the most commonly used closure type in the UAE Haircare market
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Haircare market in the UAE provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxers, Salon Haircare, Shampoo, and Styling Agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores and Pharmacies, Variety Stores and General Merchandise Retailers and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging and Rigid Metal ; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Aerosol and Others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning