The Haircare market in the Netherlands is led by the Shampoo category while the Conditioner category is forecast to register the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. Unilever Plc, Henkel Ag and Co. Kgaa and L'Oreal S.A. are the leading players in the market. The Styling Agents category has the highest private label penetration in the market.
- Of the seven categories analyzed, Conditioner is forecast to register the fastest growth, registering a CAGR of 1.8% during 2015-2020
- The Relaxers segment is expected to gain share growth within the Perms and Relaxers category
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets account for more than one-third of the overall Haircare distribution in the Netherlands
- Private label products in the Shampoo category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015
- The use of Rigid Plastics is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 0.4% during 2015-2020
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Haircare market in the Netherlands provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxers, Salon Haircare, Shampoo, and Styling Agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores and Pharmacies, Variety Stores and General Merchandise Retailers and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Glass; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Aerosol, Tub, and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning