The Indonesian Haircare market is being led by the Shampoo category in value terms while Hair Colorants category is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020. . Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of Haircare products in the country. Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Indonesian Haircare market. Unilever Plc and L'Oreal S.A. are the leading players in the market.
- The Haircaremarket in Indonesia is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 10.7% during 2015-2020 in value terms
- The Conditioner category has the highest volume share in the overall Haircaremarket
- The Hair Colorants category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020
- Convenience Stores is the leading distribution channel in the Indonesian Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- L`Oral -Excellence Crmeis the leading brand in the Hair Colorants category
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Indonesian Haircaremarket
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Haircare market in Indonesia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Perms and Relaxers, Salon Haircare, Shampoo, and Styling Agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores and Pharmacies, Variety Stores and General Merchandise Retailers and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, and Rigid Metal; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Tub, Aerosol and Bag/Sachet
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning