Rising GDP per capita and the presence of large base of young population will benefit the Egyptian Haircare market. The market is led by Shampoo category in both value and volume terms and it is also forecast to register fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020. Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Egyptian Haircare market. Vatika , Hair Code and Clear are some of the leading players in the market.
- The Haircaremarket in Egypt is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% during 2015-2020 in value terms
- The Shampoo category has the highest volume share in the overall Haircaremarket
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Egyptian Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Clear and Doveare the leading brands in the Shampoo category
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Egyptian Haircaremarket
- The use of Box outers is forecast to register growth at a CAGR of 6.9% during 2015-2020 in the Egyptian Haircare market
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Haircare market in Egypt provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxers, Salon Haircare, Shampoo, and Styling Agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores and Pharmacies, Variety Stores and General Merchandise Retailers and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, and Rigid Metal; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Bag/Sachet, Aerosol and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning