The Haircare market in China is led by the Shampoo category in both value and volume terms. The Conditioner category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020. Department Stores is the leading distribution channel in the Conditioner category. Beiersdorf Ag is the leading market player in the country. Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Chinese Haircare market.
- The Haircare market in China is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 14.0% during 2015-2020 in value terms
- The Shampoo category has the highest volume share in the overall Haircare market
- The Conditioner category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020
- Maestro is the leading brand in the Styling Agents category
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Chinese Haircare market
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Haircare market in China provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxers, Salon Haircare, Shampoo, and Styling Agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores and Pharmacies, Variety Stores and General Merchandise Retailers and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Aerosol, and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning