The Fragrances market in Venezuela is forecast to register marginally higher growth in value terms during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014. The Female Fragrances category will register the fastest growth in value terms during 2014-2019. The Mass Female Fragrances segment is expected to gain market share in the Female Fragrances category. Department Stores is the leading distribution channel across Fragrances categories. Dispensers are the only used closures in the Venezuelan fragrances market in 2014.
- The Fragrances market in Venezuela is a low growth market with more than 2.8% growth expected during 2014-2019
- The Female Fragrances category has the highest volume and value share in the overall Fragrances market and will register the fastest growth during 2014-2019
- The Premium Fragrances have the major share in all the three Fragrance categories,
- The Venezuelan Fragrance market is dominated by international players such as Cyzone, Avon, Esika, Reese, Calvin Klein etc.,
- Department Stores is the leading distribution channel accounting for 18.4% of the overall Fragrances distribution in 2014.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fragrance sector in Venezuela provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: Glass, rigid plastics, others; containers: Bottle and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion