Ukraine's Fragrances market is led by the Female Fragrances category in both value and volume terms. The market is led by popular international brand such as Calvin Klein, Oriflame and Avon. Male Fragrances is forecast to be the fastest growing category during 2014-2019. Health and Beauty Stores is the leading distribution channel while sales through Convenience Stores registered the fastest growth during 2011-2014.
- The economic growth in Ukraine slowed down due to the current political instability in the country.
- The Fragrances market in Ukraine is forecast to register marginally higher growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014.
- The Female Fragrances category has the highest volume share in the overall Fragrances market.
- The Male Fragrances category is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2014-2019.
- Health and Beauty Stores is the leading distribution channel across Fragrances categories
- Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in the Fragrances market in Ukraine.
Canadean's Consumer and market Insight report on the Fragrances market in Ukraine provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Department Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for glass, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: bottle and others.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion