A well established chain of Fragrance brands are available in the UK. The UK Fragrances market is highly fragmented with a number of international brands competing for market share. The UK Fragrances market is a moderate growth market, led by the Female Fragrances category. The Unisex Fragrances will be the fastest growing category in both value and volume terms during 2014-2019.
- Across the three analysed categories, the Female Fragrances is the leading category with respect to market size in the UK Fragrances market. The Unisex Fragrances is forecast to register fastest value growth at a CAGR of 4.0% during 2014-2019
- Though the Premium Fragrances segment holds the major market share within all the Fragrances categories, but the Mass Fragrances segment across categories is forecast to gain market share in value terms during 2014-2019 in the UK.
- The UK Fragrance market is highly fragmented with multiple market players; some of them with leading shares across categories include Allure, Calvin Klein and CK one etc.
- Although the Private label penetration stood at a low share of 2.7% in 2014, but higher growth of store brands over national brands at a CAGR of 4.9% during 2011-2014 indicates that they are gaining market share from national brands
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fragrance sector in the UK provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: Glass, rigid plastics, others; containers: Bottle and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion