The Fragrances market in the Philippines primarily caters to the mass market with Mass Fragrances having higher sales than the Premium Fragrances. The overall Fragrances market is forecast to register higher growth during 2014-2019 due to large base of young population and rising disposable income. Female Fragrances is the largest category and is also forecast to register the fastest growth during 2014-2019. Health and Beauty Stores is the leading distribution channel in the Fragrances market, followed by Hypermarkets and Supermarkets.
- The Fragrances market in the Philippines is forecast to register high growth at a CAGR of 6.9% during 2014-2019 compared to a CAGR of 4.6% 2009-2014
- The Female Fragrances is the largest category in terms of value and volume and is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2014-2019
- The Mass Fragrances is more popular than Premium Fragrances in all the three categories
- In the Philippines Fragrances market, international brands such as Avon, Davidoff, Calvin Klein, etc. have a major share.
- Glass is the most used packaging material accounting for 97.1% market share and is forecast to register growth at a CAGR of 5.9% during 2014-2019
- Health and Beauty Stores is the leading distribution channel for Fragrance products in 2014 accounting for 38.0% market share followed by Hypermarkets and Supermarkets.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fragrance sector in The Philippines provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: Glass, rigid plastics, others; containers: Bottle and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion