Fragrances market in the Czech Republic is forecast to register higher growth during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014. Female Fragrances is the largest category in both value and volume terms. Consumers are likely to trade down to value for money products in the Fragrances market in the Czech Republic, due to rising inflation of personal care products.
- The Fragrances market in the Czech Republic will register higher growth during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014
- Female Fragrances will remain the largest as well as fastest growth category, registering a CAGR of 2.2% during 2009-2019, owing to growing consumption
- Avon, Gabriela Sabatini and Calvin Klein are the leading brands in the Czech Republic's Fragrances market
- Glass as packaging material will register moderate growth at a CAGR of 1.7% during 2014-2019
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Fragrances market and accounted for 41.7% share
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fragrances market in the Czech Republic provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for glass, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: bottle and others.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion