The Fragrances market in Spain is forecast to register marginally higher growth during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014. Female Fragrances is the leading value category, while Unisex Fragrances is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2014-2019. Female Fragrances and Male Fragrances categories have a fragmented market share, whilst Calvin Klein is the leading brand in the Unisex Fragrances category.
- The Fragrances market in Spain will register higher growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014
- Of the three Fragrances categories analyzed, the Unisex Fragrances category is forecast to register fastest value growth at a CAGR of 1.7% during 2014-2019
- The Spanish Fragrances market is led by international brands such as Paco Rabanne and Calvin Klein
- The use of Box as outer type will register slower growth at a CAGR of 0.7% during 2014-2019
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Fragrances market
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fragrances market in Spain provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for glass, rigid plastics and others; container data for: bottle and others.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion