The Slovakian Fragrances market registered a high growth during 2009-2014 and was led by the Female Fragrances category in value. However, the Male Fragrances category is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2014-2019.Hypermarkets and Supermarkets was the leading distribution channel, followed by sales through the Health and Beauty Stores.
- Rising GDP per capita and a large base of young population is creating new dynamics in the consumer goods sector in Slovakia.
- The Fragrances market in Slovakia is forecast to register a high growth in value terms during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014. Consumers are trading up to premium products in the Slovakian Fragrances market.
- The Male Fragrances category is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2014-2019.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets was the leading distribution channel accounting for 41.5% of the overall Fragrances distribution in 2014.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fragrances Market in Slovakia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion