The Fragrances market in Portugal is forecast to register marginally higher growth during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014, as its economy is yet to fully recover from the financial crisis. Female Fragrances is the largest category, whereas Unisex Fragrances is the fastest growing category. Health and Beauty Stores is the leading distribution channel in the Fragrances market, followed by Hypermarkets and Supermarkets.
- The Fragrances market in Portugal is forecast to register marginally higher growth at a CAGR of 2.3% during 2014-2019 compared to a CAGR of 2.2% 2009-2014
- Female Fragrances is the largest category in volume and value terms in the overall Fragrances market while Unisex Fragrances will register the fastest growth during 2014-2019
- The Premium Fragrances segment is more popular than Mass Fragrances in all the three Fragrance categories
- Portugal Fragrance market is lead by international brands such as Kate Moss, Chanel, Giorgio Armani, Hugo Boss, Prada, etc. which have a major share
- Health and Beauty Stores is the leading distribution channel for Fragrance products in 2014 accounting for 43.9% market share, followed by Hypermarkets and Supermarkets.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fragrance sector in Portugal provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: Glass, rigid plastics, others; containers: Bottle and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion