The Fragrances market in New Zealand is forecast to register higher growth during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014. The market is led by the Female Fragrances category while the Male Fragrances category is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2014-2019. Consumers in New Zealand are shifting their preference to premium Fragarnces owing to low inflation on personal care products in the country.
- The Fragrances market in New Zealand is forecast to register higher growth during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014 owing to continuous and frequent launches of new Fragrances in the country
- Of the three Fragrances categories, Female Fragrances is the largest category in value terms, while Male Fragrances is forecast to register fastest CAGR of 4.6% during 2014-2019
- New Zealand's Fragrances market is dominated by international players such as Elizabeth Arden, Inc., the Procter and Gamble Company and Coty, Inc.
- The Premium Fragrance segments account for higher share than the Mass Fragrance segments across all the Fragrances categories
- Health and Beauty Stores was the leading distribution channel for Fragrances and accounted for 34.9% distribution share in 2014
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insight report on the Fragrances market in New Zealand provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Department Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for glass, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: bottle and others.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion