The Italian Fragrances market was led by the Female Fragrances category by value sales in 2014. The Unisex Fragrances category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2014-2019. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets was the preferred shopping destination for purchasing Fragrances in the country in 2014. The Italian Fragrances market is led by international brands such as Chanel and Giorgio Armani.
- The Italian Fragrances market accounts for nearly one-eighth of the overall Cosmetics and Toiletries industry in the country
- Of the three Fragrances categories analyzed, Female Fragrances will remain the largest category while Unisex Fragrances is forecast to be the fastest growing category registering a CAGR of 2.0% during 2014-2019
- The Italian Fragrances market is dominated by international players such as Chanel S.A., L'Oreal S.A. and The Procter and Gamble Company and few domestic players such as Benetton Group S.P.A
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets was the leading distribution channel for Fragrances and accounted for 27.5% distribution share in 2014, while sales through Department Stores registered the fastest growth at during 2011-2014
- Private label products have a low presence in the Italian Fragrances market but have exhibited higher growth than brands during 2011-2014. Private label products in Female Fragrances and Male Fragrances registered a high CAGR of 39.7% during the same period
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fragrances market in Italy provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Department Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for glass, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: bottle and others.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion