The Fragrances market in Indonesia primarily caters to the mass market with Mass Fragrances having higher sales than the Premium Fragrances. The overall Fragrances market is forecast to register high growth during 2014-2019 due to rising disposable income and presence of alarge of young population. Female Fragrances is the largest category and is also forecast to register the fastest growth during 2014-2019. Department Stores is the leading distribution channel in the Fragrances market, followed by Health and Beauty Stores.
- The Fragrances market in Indonesia is forecast to register moderate growth at a CAGR of 3.6% during 2014-2019 driven by rise in disposable income and young population base
- Female Fragrances category is the largest category in value and volume terms and is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2014-2019
- The Mass Fragrances are more popular than Premium Fragrances in all the three Fragrance categories,
- The Indonesian Fragrance market is led by international players such as L'Oreal, Oriflame, Avon, Calvin Klein etc.,
- Department Stores is the leading distribution channel for Fragrance products in 2014accounting for 40.6% market share followed by Health and Beauty Stores
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fragrance sector in Indonesia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: Glass, rigid plastics, others; containers: Bottle and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion