The Fragrances market in India is forecast to register high growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019, owing to the large percentage of young population and rising disposable income. Female Fragrances is the leading category by value and is also forecast to register fastest growth during 2014-2019. Drug stores and Pharmacies is the leading distribution channel for the Fragrances market followed by Department Stores and Hypermarkets and Supermarkets.
- The Fragrances market in India is forecast to register higher growth during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014
- The Female Fragrances category has the highest share in the overall Fragrances market and it is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2014-2019
- The Mass Fragrances segment has the major share in all the three Fragrance categories
- India Fragrance market is dominated by international players such as Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein, Davidoff, Christian Dior, Giorgio Armani etc.,
- Health and Beauty Stores is the leading distribution channel for Fragrance products and accounted for 46.0% distribution share in 2014 followed by Department Stores.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fragrance sector in India provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Department Stores and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: Glass, rigid plastics, others; containers: Bottle and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion