Declining inflation rates and rising disposable income in Hungary support the growth of consumer packaged goods market. In terms of market size the Hungarian Fragrances market is led by Female Fragrances category. Avon was the leading brand across categories in 2014 in the Hungarian Fragrances market.
- Across the three analysed categories, the Female Fragrances is the leading category in terms of market size and is also forecast to register the fastest value growth at a CAGR of 2.1% during 2014-2019.
- The Mass Fragrances segment holds the major market share in both the Male and Female Fragrances categories, while Premium Fragrances segments with 63.8% share leads within the Unisex Fragrances category.
- The Hungarian Fragrance market is competitive with brands like Avon, Adidas and 4711 accounts for major market share.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets led the distribution of Fragrance products in Hungary and accounted for 65.3% distribution share in 2014, followed by Health and Beauty Stores with a 12.2% share.
The Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fragrance sector in Hungary provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: Glass, rigid plastics, others; containers: Bottle and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion