The Egyptian Fragrances market is forecast to register higher growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014. The Female Fragrances category has the highest value and volume share in the overall Fragrances market whereas Unisex Fragrances category is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2014-2019. Department Stores is the leading distribution channel across Fragrances categories while sales through Convenience Stores registered the fastest CAGR growth during 2014-2019.
- The Egyptian Fragrances market is forecast to register growth at a CAGR of 2.0% during 2014-2019 supported by high proportion of young population who follow the general custom of wearing Fragrances
- In the Egyptian Fragrances market, Female Fragrances will remain the largest category whereas Unisex Fragrances category is forecast to be the fastest growing category at a CAGR of 2.2% during 2014-2019
- The Egyptian Fragrances market is dominated by players such as Avon-Overall, Calvin Klein-Others, Adidas, Jaguar, Paco Rabanne - Overall
- Department Stores is the leading distribution channel for Fragrances and accounted for 45.5% distribution share in 2014 while sales through Convenience Stores registered the fastest CAGR of 2.7% during 2011-2014
The Consumer and market Insight report on the Fragrances market in Egypt provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands, growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Department Stores, Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for glass, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: bottle and others.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion