Low inflation rate, growing GPD per capita, and large base of young population create favourable climate for the consumer packaged goods sector in Colombia. The Fragrances market in Colombia is forecast to register marginally higher growth in volume terms during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014. Female Fragrances is the leading category by value and is also forecast to register fastest growth during 2014-2019. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Colombian Cosmetics and Toiletries market.
- The Fragrances market in Colombia is a moderate growth market with more than 3.9% growth expected during 2014-2019
- The Female Fragrances category has the highest volume and value share in the overall Fragrances market and will register the fastest growth during 2014-2019
- The Mass Fragrances have the major share in all the three Fragrance categories,
- The Colombian Fragrance market is dominated by international players such as Avon, Yanbal, Calvin Klein, Ck One etc.,
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for 24.3% of the overall Fragrances distribution in 2014.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fragrance sector in Colombia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: Glass, rigid plastics, others; containers: Bottle and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion