The Fragrances market in Chile is forecast to register high growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019, owing to the large percentage of young population and rising disposable income. Female Fragrances is the leading category by value and is also forecast to register fastest growth during 2014-2019. Drug stores and Pharmacies is the leading distribution channel for the Fragrances market followed by Department Stores and Hypermarkets and Supermarkets.
- The Fragrances market in Chile is forecast to register growth at a CAGR of 10.5% during 2014-2019 supported by high disposable income and large percentage of young population
- Female Fragrances is the largest category ahead of Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances in terms of value and volume and is forecast to be the fastest growing category
- Glass is the most predominantly used packaging material and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during 2014-2019
- International players such as Avon, Esika, Calvin Klein Ck One, have a major presence in the Chilean Fragrances market
- Drug stores and Pharmacies is the leading distribution channel for Fragrances and accounted for 23.7% market share while sales through Hypermarketsand Supermarkets registered the fastest growth during 2011-2014
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fragrance sector in Chile provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: Glass, rigid plastics, others; containers: Bottle and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion