The Fragrances market in Brazil is forecast to register high growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019, owing to the general custom of wearing Fragrances among the Brazilian consumers. Female Fragrances is the leading category by value sales and is also forecast to register fastest growth during 2014-2019. The penetration of private label products in the Brazilian Fragrances market is low but grew at a higher CAGR than brands during 2011-2014.
- The Brazilian Fragrances market is forecast to register high growth at a CAGR of 5.9% during 2014-2019 supported by the presence of large young population who follow the general custom of wearing Fragrances
- Of the three Fragrances categories analyzed, Female Fragrances will remain the largest category as well as is forecast to be the fastest growing category at a CAGR of 6.4% during 2014-2019. Mass Female Fragrances is the largest value segment with a share of 78.2% in the category in 2014
- The Brazilian Fragrances market is dominated by domestic players such as Grupo Boticario, Natura Cosmeticos SA
- The use of Glass as a packaging material in the Brazilian Fragrances market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% during 2014-2019
- Health and Beauty Stores was the leading distribution channel for Fragrances and accounted for 34.6% distribution share in 2014 while sales through Department Stores had registered the fastest growth at a CAGR of 7.8% during 2011-2014
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insight report on the Fragrances market in Brazil provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Department Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for glass, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: bottle and others.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion