The Argentine Fragrances market is forecast to register high growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019, supported by increasing disposable income (can add - and greater importance on personal grooming/appearance) among consumers. Female Fragrances is the leading category by value sales and is also forecast to register fastest growth during 2014-2019 (include in Key Findings). The market has a fragmented distribution structure in the country, which is being dominated (fragmeted and dominated wont go together) by the combination of direct selling companies, third- party distribution and Health and Beauty Stores.
- The Argentinean Fragrances market is expected to grow at a high CAGR of 14.1% in value terms, driven by large base of young population (need not include)
- The Female Fragrances category has the highest volume share in the overall Fragrances market, followed by Male Fragrances category
- The Mass Female Fragrances segment is expected to gain market share within the Female Fragrances category
- The market is highly fragmented and international brands such as Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren compete closely for market share
- Multi level marketing channels such as directing selling dominates Fragrances distribution in Argentina (include in Summary)
The Consumer and market Insight report on the Fragrances market in Argentina provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Department Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for glass, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: bottle and others.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion