The Consumer and Market Insights: Confectionery Market in India report analyzes market data, demographic consumption patterns and the key trends driving the category. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer needs, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer behaviors.
- Confectionery will continue as one of the big success stores of the Indian grocery market, recording extremely rapid value and volume growth over the next five years
- India is the fastest growing Confectionery markets among BRIC nations
- Indian consumers look for the most fun and enjoyable products. This means manufacturers need to innovate with new and novel shapes, textures, flavors, and packs
- The large childrens market means manufacturers need to be careful about the health positioning of their product: adults need to be reassured that the occasional treat wont be bad for their children, but at the same time too strong a health message can make the product appear less tasty
This report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities, and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that influence trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
Get access to:
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Confectionery, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups over consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
- A study of market value and volumes from 2009-2019, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years.
- The degree of influence that Canadeans 20 key consumer trends have on Confectionery consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influences varies by gender, age, wealth and leisure.
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs.
- International and India-specific product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs -compare your products against top performers.
Reasons To Buy
- Get access to Canadeans unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking which offers exclusive insight into the Confectionery market
- Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Confectionery sector to get a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Analyse category, brand and packaging dynamics and how to compete with market leaders to provide a competitive edge to product launches