In Spain, Breads and Rolls is analyzed to be the largest category in 2015, while the Energy Bars and Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies categories are projected to register the fastest growth in the market. Some of the leading retailers in the market includes Distribuidora International de Alimentacin, S.A. (DIA), Eroski and Mercadona, S.A. Weakening of the EUR has had a significant impact on the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market in US$ terms. However, with relatively stable exchange rates projected during 2015-2020 the market is expected to have positive growth over the forecast period. Trends pertaining to Private Label Evolution and Personalized Health are analyzed to have major contribution to the growth and development of the market.
- The Bakery and Cereals market in Spain is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.3% in value terms during 2015-2020
- Spanish consumers are opting for premium products in the Bakery and Cereals market
- The Energy Bars category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020
- Bread and Rolls is the largest value category in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
- Food and Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market.
- Private label products in the Breakfast Cereals category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Bakery and Cereals market in Spain provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Mixes, Baking Ingredients, Bread and Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies, Dough Products, Cereal Bars, Energy Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Savory Biscuits, Morning Goods with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Film, Tray and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Bakery and Cereals products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Bakery and Cereals products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion