The Bakery and Cereals market in Germany is forecast to grow at a higher rate during 2015-2020 as compared to 2010-2015 in US$ terms. In terms of volume consumption, Breads and Rolls held major share in the market, while Breakfast Cereals reported fastest growth during 2015-2020. Products with exotic flavors/ingredients (Novel and Experiential) or single serve packs (On-The-Go) are among the popular trends that are driving Bakery and Cereals market in Germany. In Future, business models such as 'click and collect' or 'click and deliver' for Bakery and Cereals products are anticipated to augment market growth.
- The Bakery and Cereals market in Germany is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.9% in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The Bread and Rolls is the largest category in both value and volume terms in the German Bakery and Cereals market.
- The Breakfast Cereals category is forecast to register the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020.
- Food and Drinks Specialists accounts for more than two-fifth share in the distribution of products in German Bakery and Cereals market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Bakery and Cereals market in Germany provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Mixes, Baking Ingredients, Bread and Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies, Dough Products, Cereal Bars, Energy Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Savory Biscuits, Morning Goods with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Plastics, Paper and Board and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Tray, Film, Box, Pouch and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Bakery and Cereals products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Bakery and Cereals products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion