This strategic assessment of PPG, one of the world's leading paints and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the companys paint and coatings business evolution, which is important
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 54 pages and 7 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
The 'Global and Chinese Isolongifolene Industry, 2009-2019 Market Research Report' is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Isolongifolene industry with a focus on the Chinese market. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Isolongifolene manufacturers and is a valuable source ...
December 2014 | $2400 | View Details >>
The Global and Chinese Nickel And Silver Etchant Industry, 2011-2021 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Nickel And Silver Etchant industry with a focus on the Chinese market. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Nickel ...
January 2016 | $2800 | View Details >>
The United States Organic Silicon Industry 2016 Deep Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Organic Silicon industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Organic Silicon market analysis is provided for ...
March 2016 | $3800 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Hydrogen Bromide Revenue, means the sales value of Hydrogen Bromide This report studies sales (consumption) of Hydrogen Bromide in USA market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player, covering Albemarle Corporation Chemtura Jordan Bromine Ltd Tosoh Corporation Israel ...
September 2016 | $3800 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research