This strategic assessment of Kansai Paint, one of the world's leading paints and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the companys paint and coatings business evolution, which is important
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 31 pages and 4 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Aluminum Silver Paint Revenue, means the sales value of Aluminum Silver Paint This report studies sales (consumption) of Aluminum Silver Paint in Europe market, especially in Germany, France, UK, Russia, Italy, Spain and Benelux, focuses on top players in these countries, with sales, price, revenue and ...
March 2017 | $3900 | View Details >>
Gens report, Global Magnesium Silicate Market - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016-2021 provides detailed market and segment level data on the Global and Chinese consumption of Magnesium Silicate. The report provides historic, forecast and growth patterns by company, country and type/application from 2016 to 2021. This report ...
December 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
The Global Laminate Tube Packaging Consumption Market Report 2016 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the laminate tube packaging industry. Firstly, the report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The laminate tube packaging market analysis is provided ...
March 2017 | $4000 | View Details >>
Market Research Report on Global and Chinese Sodium Bifluoride Industry, 2009-2019 is a professional and in-depth market survey on Global and Chinese Sodium Bifluoride industry. The report firstly reviews the basic information of Sodium Bifluoride including its classification, application and manufacturing technology; The report then explores global and China’s top ...
June 2014 | $2400 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research