This strategic assessment of Henkel, one of the world's leading paints and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the companys paint and coatings business evolution, which is important
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 60 pages and 7 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
The Global Distilled and Hydrogenated Dimer Acid Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Distilled and Hydrogenated Dimer Acid industry. Firstly, the report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Distilled and ...
February 2016 | $2800 | View Details >>
The report Unwrought Nickel Market in Finland to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for unwrought nickel in Finland. The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the ...
September 2016 | $550 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Potassium Fluoroborate (CAS 14075-53-7) Revenue, means the sales value of Potassium Fluoroborate (CAS 14075-53-7) This report studies sales (consumption) of Potassium Fluoroborate (CAS 14075-53-7) in Europe market, especially in Germany, France, UK, Russia, Italy, Spain and Benelux, focuses on top players in these countries, with sales, ...
January 2017 | $3900 | View Details >>
The North America 2-Aminobenzonitrile Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the 2-Aminobenzonitrile industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The 2-Aminobenzonitrile market analysis is provided for the North America markets ...
April 2016 | $3800 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research