This strategic assessment of Firmenich, one of the worlds leading flavor and fragrance companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the companys performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global flavor and fragrance market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 4-9 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: OWNERSHIP
- Background of parent companies, private owners, and shareholder information.
SECTION III: BUSINESS EVOLUTION
- History of the companys formation, which is important to understanding the corporate
culture, management mentality, and future strategies.
- Business evolution milestone charts.
SECTION IV: ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT
- Most recent acquisitions, divestitures, and organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
- Background of senior managers.
SECTION V: MAJOR FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Production, compounding, creative, and R&D facilities by country.
- Workforce size.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO AND TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Major products and services, including fragrances (fine, technical), flavors, aroma-
chemicals (high-volume standard products, high-volume specialties, low-volume
specialties), essential oils, and others.
- Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology, aromacology and related fields.
SECTION VII: MARKETING CAPABILITIES
- Sales force size by country.
- Major sale office locations.
- Marketing tactics.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Sales estimates by product category and geographic region.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
SECTION X: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
Contains 47 pages and 5 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Chelating Agent Revenue, means the sales value of Chelating Agent This report studies sales (consumption) of Chelating Agent in Europe market, especially in Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Benelux and Spain, focuses on top players in these countries, with sales, price, revenue and market share for ...
October 2016 | $3900 | View Details >>
Global Cotton Yarn Industry 2014 Market Research Report was a professional and depth research report on Global Cotton Yarn industry that you would know the world's major regional market conditions of Cotton Yarn industry, the main region including North American, Europe and Asia etc, and the main country including United ...
November 2014 | $2850 | View Details >>
Gens report, Global Epoxy Ester of Fatty Acids Market Report: 2016 Edition provides detailed market and segment level data on the Global and Chinese consumption of Epoxy Ester of Fatty Acids. The report provides historic, forecast and growth patterns by company, country and type/application from 2016 to 2021. This report delivers ...
December 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
Strategic assessment of the competitive environment is widely recognized as one of the highest priority management responsibilities, the task crucial to business survival, growth and profitability.This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides strategic assessment of Mitsubishi Chemical's technological know-how, marketing tactics and strategic directions in the global chemical market. SECTION I: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOWSECTION II: MARKETING TACTICSSECTION III: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
July 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research