This strategic assessment of DuPont, one of the worlds leading paints and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the companys performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the companys paint and coatings business evolution, which is important
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 44 pages and 7 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
The Global and China Lithium Niobate Market Research Report Forecast 2017-2021 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the Lithium Niobate industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description ...
March 2017 | $2700 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Potassium Sulphate Revenue, means the sales value of Potassium Sulphate This report studies sales (consumption) of Potassium Sulphate in United States market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player, covering K+S Group ...
November 2016 | $3800 | View Details >>
The report Aluminium Tube and Pipe Market in Romania to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for aluminium tubes and pipes in Romania. The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until ...
September 2016 | $550 | View Details >>
This report studies Trimethylgallium (TMG) in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa, focuses on the top Trimethylgallium (TMG) Players in each region, with sales, price, revenue and market share for top manufacturer, covering Akzo Nobel DOW SAFC Hitech Albemarle Nata Market Segment by ...
December 2016 | $4960 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research