This strategic assessment of Analogic, one of the world's leading diagnostic imaging companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals, and strategies in the global diagnostic imaging market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-15 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Placements and installed base of major systems in the U.S. and abroad, by modality.
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales and operating profit by division, geographic region and product line.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, systems and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 49 pages and 5 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Neurology Devices Revenue, means the sales value of Neurology Devices This report studies sales (consumption) of Neurology Devices in Europe market, especially in Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and Russia, focuses on top players in these regions/countries, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each ...
September 2016 | $3900 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Electron Beam CT Scanner Revenue, means the sales value of Electron Beam CT Scanner This report studies sales (consumption) of Electron Beam CT Scanner in United States market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player, covering PIE Medical ...
February 2017 | $3800 | View Details >>
Gens report, Global Data Loggers Industry Report 2016 provides detailed market and segment level data on the Global and Chinese consumption of Data Loggers. The report provides historic, forecast and growth patterns by company, country and type/application from 2016 to 2021. This report delivers an extensive overview of Global Data Loggers ...
December 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
Summary Iverson Genetic Diagnostics Inc (Iverson Genetic) is a medical device and biotechnology company that offers genetic test services. The company performs research and develops genetic tests for disease detection and treatment. It provides genetic test products that include Warfarin GenoSTAT, DMEx genotype panel, Clopidogrel GenoSTAT, E-Metab panel, and MTHFR panel. ...
November 2016 | $250 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research