Canadeans Church and Dwight Co., Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Church and Dwight Co., Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Church and Dwight Co., Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Church and Dwight Co., Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Church and Dwight Co., Inc. (Church and Dwight) manufactures and distributes personal care, household and specialty products. The company offers household deodorizers, household cleaners, oral care products, laundry detergents, dietry supplements, and home pregnancy and ovulation test kits. It also provides specialty inorganic chemicals for medical, institutional, industrial and food applications. Church and Dwight sells these products under the brands arm and hammer, trojan, oxiclean, spinbrush, first response, nair, orajel, xtra, lil critters and vitafusion. The company through its subsidiaries operates in Australia, the UK, Canada, France, Mexico and Brazil. Church and Dwight is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, the US.