The expansion of the global bearing industry is forecast to reach 2.0% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 5.8%. Currently, ball bearings account for 35.0% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between tapered roller bearings (11.4%), spherical roller bearings (5.5%), needle roller bearings (3.7%), other cylindrical roller bearings (7.8%), other bearings (3.7%), bearing housings with bearings (2.5%), bearing housings without bearings (14.0%), needles, rollers and balls for bearings (4.3%) and other parts for bearings (12.2%).
China, Germany, Japan, South Korea and the United States represent the largest bearing markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in the United States (10.1%), Bolivia (8.4%), Azerbaijan (7.5%), Singapore (4.0%) and Kyrgyzstan (3.7%).
The industry report package Bearing Markets in the World to 2019 offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for bearings in the world. Along with a global bearing market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall bearing market size, 2008-2019
- Bearing market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall bearing market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall bearing market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall bearing market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Tapered roller bearings
Spherical roller bearings
Needle roller bearings
Other cylindrical roller bearings
Bearing housings with bearings
Bearing housings without bearings
Needles, rollers and balls for bearings
Other parts for bearings
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the bearing market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the bearing market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the bearing market in the world to 2019
- Track industry development and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.