This strategic assessment of BASF, one of the worlds leading paints and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the companys performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the companys paint and coatings business evolution, which is important
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
Contains 58 pages and 5 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
2016 Global Cetyl Acetate Industry Report is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions of the Cetyl Acetate industry, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia) and the main countries (United States, Germany, Japan and China). The report firstly introduced the Cetyl ...
December 2016 | $2850 | View Details >>
Notes: Production, means the output of Ethylene-Tetrafluoroethylene Copolymer Revenue, means the sales value of Ethylene-Tetrafluoroethylene Copolymer This report studies Ethylene-Tetrafluoroethylene Copolymer in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with capacity, production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, ...
January 2017 | $2900 | View Details >>
This report studies sales (consumption) of Dodecanedioic Acid in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, focuses on top players in these regions/countries, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player in these regions, covering Invista Evonik UBE Dupont Hilead Cathay Dooy ...
August 2016 | $4000 | View Details >>
Global Uranium Mining to 2020 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "Global Uranium Mining to 2020", provides in-depth overview of global uranium mining industry, global uranium resources by country and historic and forecast data on uranium mine production. The report covers factors affecting demand for global uranium and information on the active, exploration and ...
December 2016 | $2495 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research