The expansion of the global bakery product industry is forecast to reach 7.0% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 6.6%. Currently, wafers, waffles, and sweet biscuits account for 33.4% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between toasted bread, rusks, and other toasted products (2.0%), crispbread (1.1%), gingerbread (0.8%), and other type of bakery products (62.7%).
China, France, Germany, Japan, and the United States represent the largest bakery product markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Rwanda (18.4%), India (18.2%), Egypt (16.7%), Sri Lanka (14.8%), and Kazakhstan (13.5%).
This industry data report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for bakery products in the world. Along with a global bakery product market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Botswana, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall bakery product market size in the world and in different countries, 2007-2018
- Market size for bakery products by product segment in the world and in different countries, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall bakery product market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall bakery product market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall bakery product market and different product segments
The product segments analyzed in the reports include:
Toasted bread, rusks, and other toasted products
Wafers, waffles, and sweet biscuits
Other bakery products
The reports answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the bakery product market in the world and in different countries?
- How are the bakery product markets divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How are the markets predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential between different countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the bakery product market in the world and in different countries to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
The industry data report is produced utilizing the standard methodology of Global Research & Data Services by applying, analyzing, and combining a wide range of sources and in-house analysis.