AXIS Capital Holdings Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
AXIS Capital Holdings Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Axis Capital Holdings Limited (Axis Capital) is an insurance holding company. The company provides specialty insurance and reinsurance products across the world. The company, along with its subsidiaries, provides insurance coverage for property, casualty, marine, aviation, terrorism, energy, professional lines, credit risk, and political risk among others. Axis Capital also offers accident and health insurance for employers, affinity groups, financial institutions and other customers. In addition, the company provides reinsurance products, and insurance programs such as student accident and sickness insurance and special risks insurance, including insurance for youth activities, day care and nonprofit groups. It also provides claims services and underwriting services to its customers. It sells its insurance policies through a network of wholesale brokers, retail brokers and managing general agents and managing general underwriters. The company owns and operates offices in Bermuda, Canada, the US, Dublin, Barcelona, London, Zurich, Madrid, Paris, Singapore and Australia. Axis Capital is headquartered in Pembroke, Bermuda.
The company registered gross premiums written of US$4,603.7 million during the fiscal year ended December 2015 (FY2015), representing an annual decline of 2% over its previous year. It reported net premiums written of US$3,674.6 million in FY2015, a decrease of 6% on an annual basis over its previous year.
- Detailed information on AXIS Capital Holdings Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting AXIS Capital Holdings Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of AXIS Capital Holdings Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on AXIS Capital Holdings Limited's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about AXIS Capital Holdings Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of AXIS Capital Holdings Limited and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess AXIS Capital Holdings Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on AXIS Capital Holdings Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects.